Sunday, August 28, 2011

Your fruit is coming!

This  entire blog is about starting over, having the faith to begin a new ,ultimately reaching forward once again to your destiny.  My  journey has brought me to a place where I guard reaching toward that mark with all diligence. I also regconize  the Divine connections that God has placed in my life at each level of victory.  And with each level there are new devils.  Yes, you win in the end. But, there will be a battle.  Make no mistake.  The battle with be with others not understanding your destiny,  spiritual  & demonic attacks, & within your own mind. I have experienced it all.  Fighting for your destiny... the closer you get...will be the fight of your life.  At least, it has been for me.  Pain births much.  Embrace it. Push through it. And grow. Use this time to become all God need to become to fulfill your destiny for the Kingdom. There is a people that  is waiting for what God has placed inside of you. For me, it's  hurting people. Who are you called too? This is your  season  to discover, grow, & birth.

You shall win and bring forth much fruit! Stay focused.  Keep your mind stayed on the Word of God and Jesus Himself!  Greater is He that  in you than He that is in the world. Declare that you shall reach your goal in God ordained since the beginning of time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. You are indeed walking in your purpose by sharing your encouraging words with all of us. I thank God and will pray about my own life purpose now.

    ReplyDelete