Friday, August 20, 2010

Tacori

A long term dream I have is to be united with the one that God has made specifically for me. Yes, eventually, I would like to be remarried to the right person.

I imagine what he would be like. A christian, strong, passionate, a great sense of humor, patient,attentive, generous, loving, supportive, my best friend, dependable, trustworthy, etc. He values a good woman and works hard on his relationship.

But this blog today is not about that man somewhere in my future. I will blog on that later. Today is about TACORI. Yes, I'm really not an extravagant person nor materialist it, but I have never seen jewelry made by anyone else that catches my eye. Tacori's engagement and wedding rings are so elegant. My dream is to own a ring by Tacori one day. Check out their website and tell me you don't agree. There's nothing like Tacori. http://www.tacori.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment